Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Flava of Love

This past weekend, I spent a lovely day with my family trolling around the downtown area. There was frozen yogurt to eat, grocery stores to meander around and snowboarders to watch. As the afternoon got older, and my infant daughter began her nap-time melt, we made our last stop of the day to get a little something that doesn't annoy they hell out of you when it melts down.

My original target was Christopher Elbow's recently crowned number one chocolate in the US, but I couldn't pass up a chance to grab a box of the limited release Valentine collection.

There are two sizes available, the one we grabbed is apparently 17 pieces from the picture below. There are 6 different chocolate variations included, 3 caramel-based and the other 3 ganache. We have yet to dig in, so I can't give a review, but this will definitely be a sweet treat to enjoy on our first Valentine's Day night chained to a demon spawn.

5 comments:

Old Fart said...

I bought one of those for Mrs. Old Fart... but I was too lazy to drive to Elbows location. Ordered it online last Thursday, it arrived yesterday.

I'm not a big chocolate fan, but his stuff is incredible.

kcmeesha said...

be my valentine bitch

Tim (Drunk-Monkey) Marks said...

Elbow Chocolate are freaking awesome. Some of them will make you jizz in your pants

Unknown said...

oh they're good. Intensely good. I feel like I should wear nice clothes or something when I eat them or else they'll judge me.

Erin said...

We're big fans of Christopher Elbow. Got this for Mr. Perfect for Valentine's Day and already decided I'm giving it to him as soon as I wake up in the hopes that it will be consumed for breakfast!