Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Re-stacking the Domino's

By now you have no doubt read the story and/or seen video of inbred Domino's employees snotting some cheese and farting on salami. Honestly folks, you have already digested worse if you eat fast food. Just be happy most of the workers are so poor they can't afford cameras to tape what they do to your food.

I just wanted to write a post thanking those employees who do get paid squat and don't ejaculate in my food. It's a thankless job, and there are plenty of good people out their grinding to get the customer exactly what they want. The whole thing reminds me of something my brother recently showed me about a Domino's order. It's kind of old, but if I missed it, maybe you did as well.

Basically, this guy tries out Domino's online ordering system and finds an option where you select your toppings per left or right half. As if the employ is actually going to pay attention to the orientation of your toppings when they box it up. The best part comes later when he discusses the option to select 'none' for cheese and sauce. He orders a "none pizza with beef left" and sure enough that's what he got. I can only imagine what the Domino's employee was thinking as he created that gift to mankind. I crack up every time I see the picture. It's definitely worth checking out if you've never seen it before.

6 comments:

kcmeesha said...

before I was old and fat, I worked for Domino's. Gas was cheap enough for me to drive an 8-cyl vehicle doing the deliveries. There is my name somewhere on a part of the ozone hole. But it was always nice and clean, and even though we had our share of dickish customers, I wouldn't think of screwing with their food, although I came close to punching one once or twice.

Old Fart said...

I love The Sneeze! Don't you just love his posts titled "Steve Don't Eat That"? Pure genius, and a bit scarey.

The DLC said...

Thank you for the mental image of gay redneck ejaculating on my P'Zone.

Faith said...

I can't believe I've never read The Sneeze before. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying my hardest not to laugh as loud as I wanted and needed to at his post titled The Mystery of the Face on the Butt. Fuck, I'm still laughing just remembering it!

Unknown said...

Oh man, the NONE pizza with left beef just made me laugh really hard. Thats great.

Anonymous said...

I used to work at a Subway. I never fucked with people's food. And instead of pissing and moaning about the wages like some prissy little cunt, I just quit and found a better job.

This was before YouTube which is really the same as saying it was before stupid motherfuckers put videos online for everyone to see.