Thursday, October 23, 2008

...And Tacos For All

Owen over at Fat City linked to a story on the Wall Street Journal regarding Taco Bell giving away free tacos if there happened to be a stolen base by either team in this year's World Series. Well my friends, game one is in the books and we are all due a free taco.



According to the MLB/Taco Bell website, you just need to take yourself to the nearest participating Taco Bell between 2 - 6PM on Tuesday, October 28th to obtain your crunchy, seasoned beef taco. No soft shells or chicken for you pansies who can't appreciate the sanctity of a real taco.

Honestly, I haven't been to Taco Bell since the boom of Taco Bueno locations around the KC metro, but I will make an exception for free food. I'm a little bit upset that it's not a free taco for every stolen base in the series, because who really eats just one taco? Lucky for me, I am leaving work early that day, and I need two hands to count all the Taco Bell's I pass on my way home from the office.

No comments: