Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blue Bell Snickerdoodle Ice Cream


This ice cream is the balls. I typically will only buy vanilla ice cream for myself at home because it's so versatile. I use it for milkshakes and root beer floats regularly. But then snickerdoodle ice cream came into my life. I've been a fan of cinnamon ice cream for some time now, but snickerdoodle ice cream is not only cinammon it has a praline cinammon swirl. Not since 2 girls and a cup has a swirl been so brilliantly utilized. I could do without the chunks of cookie as they are mostly flavorless frozen sugar cookies but I can eat around them if need be.

This guy even used it to heal an injury. I haven't tried it out for that yet, but for all of my other needs, yes, even sexual, it has worked wonders.

1 comment:

Chimpotle said...

Too much sugar in this stuff. If it melts at all, it tastes gross. About the only thing I actually like about it are the cookie bits.